View Single Post
Capella
Dark Cat of the Sith

Send a message via AIM to Capella  
2009-10-23, 08:35

I hope to design a running series of awesome photos and storylines of great knitted meerkat fun. I promise I will have a site and decent photos running sometime before November, but I currently can't find my camera SD card so you have to deal with crappy iPhone photos for now.

Until the next time, I present to you:

MEERKAT DAX!

Dax's introduction! Here she is, perching on my desk, surveying the rest of my room and probably appalled by the mess.

Dax climbs on my clock because it's the only not-monitor thing to climb on right now and I refused to let her climb on my monitor.

Dax in her new home. I had been wondering what the hell to do with this glass shelf; it looked great when I bought the desk but can't really hold much. Now it's going to be the Official Meerkat Resting Place. Also pictured is a McDonalds mini Ty Beanie Baby, nicknamed Arctic because it kind of reminds me of an Articuno which is my favorite Pokemon. (Don't judge me like that.)

Anyways, here are the sample photos. Real photos and a storyline to come! Especially given that Dax is coming with me to the Apple Store next Saturday when we go to pick up the Mac Mini, so you'll have awesome photos from there.) And expect more fun as I add future meerkats. Believe me, there will be future meerkats. A Carth Onasi for KotOR is my next desire.

Adventures of Meerkat is brought to you by Capella's creative mind. niftyknits is the original creator of the meerkats and credit for that concept should go to her.

"A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my anger!" - Darth Baras
twitter ; amateur photographer ; fanfiction writer ; roleplayer and worldbuilder

Last edited by Capella : 2009-10-23 at 16:09. Reason: added disclaimer