View Single Post
thuh Freak
Finally broke the seal

2006-09-08, 11:16

i keep a can of axe around for two occassions: going out to trendy type clubs that i hate, and for covering the inevitable weed smell. its kind of useless at those clubs anyway, cuz they're so packed that ur inevitably within 2ft of group of guys, ea with a 40ft smell radius anyway. and the chicks who go fer those guys aren't exactly the girls i go for. for covering weedsmell, its grrreat tho. u smell just like every other retarded asshole around, but u swagger and giggle, and stare at the bag of doritos for twenty minutes before buying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrao
The other ads that annoy the hell out of me are the "I am man" burger ads, in fact, all around the "man" chest beating in advertising bothers me. Portraying men as stupid crude oafs that define fun with how many beers they've drank and how many titties they ogle. The "man laws" type stuff. It's childish and completely un-manly, imo.
the manly type commercials are a reaction to the fruitiness many doods have taken up. metrosexuals have softened too many guys; several popular icons are these manpussies, or mussies, as it were. drinking beer and burping is more gutteral, and you dont need your nails done to do it. i read an article a few weeks/months ago that metropolitan women were looking for less metrosexuals and more traditional heterosexuals, and the advertising seems to follow that.

i coulda sworn that axe and tag were made by the same company. they're too darn similar. what do they compete on? who can be the most like the other?