View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2022-12-24, 16:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Orrrr maybe it is working? But only sometimes? Super weird. The mc.applenova.com CNAME appears to be working for me now, and I'm not sure why or what could have changed. I'm curious to see whether or not it's working for the rest of you.
It wasn't working when you checked, but I disabled the proxy service before coming here to post. So right now mc.applenova.com and mc.turtle2472.com should resolve to the game server as normal. Maps are still in the works with my most recent PM to you. maps.turtle2472.com does work right now until mcmaps.applenova.com gets adjusted.

Drew, I actually did create a discord server but haven't put out the details on it. It is pretty much only Brad and myself who are members and we don't even use it. Maybe I'll post the details on it so we have it as a point of reference in the future.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.