View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-12-17, 10:35

I saw that, thanks for doing so because the maps look much better without the holes in them.

It is odd seeing the "original" chunk collisions vs the new trim and 1.18 chunk boundaries. I'm really impressed as well.

As for the maps back, I AM TOO! I'm really kinda annoyed with myself for trying to wait it out for Tectonicus to work. Overviewer is great, though it doesn't offer a top down view at all. However, it runs via python and is CPU intensive. This is a better situation from the java that Tectonicus ran that couldn't take advantage of multiple cores. So I have been able to add more cores to the map making server to process them faster.

I'm still digging through the config wiki on how to make the signs show on the map where we put the "~" at the front of the sign. This would make it nice so we don't have to reformat how we have been doing it.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.