View Single Post
alcimedes
I shot the sherrif.

Send a message via ICQ to alcimedes  
2004-07-19, 01:23

Ok, i was a mean kid. i'm sure i'm leaving some out. Argento and Naderfan can fill in a few if i missed them.
  1. Stuff snow down cousin's back, piled shovelfuls over her head to make her a "real snowman"
  2. tied 6 year old cousin to a tree (maybe 4?) because he was being annoying. left him there crying until his mom untied him
  3. took cousin's (they grew up next door, so more like brother and sister) anyway, took his favorite stuffed animal and smashed his head against a table, right in front of his face. broke off one of his eyes. i think it's still traumatizes him to this day
  4. played a game where my cousin would run past my doorway, and my friend and i would throw stuff at him really hard. he tried not to get hit, we tried to hit him
  5. shot a friend with a BB gun because it was funny. didn't just shoot him once. (it was spring loaded though, so not nearly as bad as the pump kind)
  6. Came to school and was told the teacher was crying. asked why and was told a kid i didn't like had died. said "good, and i thought today was going to be a bad day" turned out the kid was really dead
  7. my sister was in a car accident and was suffering from a mild concussion. i tried to convince her that she still owed me $10 from the $20 i'd loaned her. of course i'd never loaned her any money
  8. girl was getting on my nerves on the bus, so i made fun of her until she started crying

ok, there's a lot more. anyway, i'm now working to make up for a childhood of evil shitness. i have a long way to go.