View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2022-07-10, 19:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
I haven't really explored the city at all, but skirted the edges far enough away from the sculk triggers that I could dig a stairway up to sunlight. If anyone wants to take a peek the stairway down is 300-ish blocks due north of the North Portal*, at 65/-2350. I'd reset your spawn using the bed and maybe pack some of your valuables away because the Warden is no joke. First he hits you with darkness and then has some sort of sonic shriek that goes through walls. Killed me very dead in less than 30 seconds.
Oof. I went to check this out, and the darkness effect is very unsettling. I nope'd my ass outta there. Very cool entrance, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
* If you take the nether to the North Portal it might drop you off outside of the lookout tower. Portals are acting kinda strangely in 1.19, but I haven't figured out why yet. They were working as expected in 1.18. 🤷‍♂️
I also got dumped into a new ground-level portal outside of the tower. That's super weird. Some other portals seem to work fine, like the ones to Bradtropolis and the Space Needle. Hmm…

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.