View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2014-12-02, 15:18

Here's mine. Been this way for a long time...with the brighter, simpler icons that came with iOS 7 last year, I didn't want a colored background clashing. So I've been sporting this neutral gray/slate wallpaper...everything pops nicely.

PS - Our home rows are the same! Since day one I've kept my communication/Internet apps down there like that, so they're always accessible.

Also, I think I'm the only person who keeps the stock Apple stuff on the main page. I just always have, for seven-plus years now. Just feels right to me...I've tried doing other things, but it drives me nuts. After seven years, you get used to a certain way. All third-party stuff (or any non-stock Apple apps) go on the second page...I only have 12 of those currently, with most in a folder (Apple, Entertainment, Games and Reference), so the only spaces I'm using are for six icons. I think I might have one of the most barebones, third-party-free iPhones out there.

Apple folder: AirPort Utility, Apple Store, Find iPhone
Entertainment: Fandango, TV Guide, YouTube
Games: Boggle, Scrabble
Reference: AroundMe, Mactracker

Second row, sitting out by themselves: myAT&T app (check my usage, billing, etc.) and Weather Channel