View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2020-08-20, 11:02

Granted, I'm a small group of people being the one complaining here right now. I have a Watch Series 3 with a broken screen and I wasn't "abusive" with it, just normal wear and tear. My iPhone 11 Pro has scratches on the screen that have been there since shortly after I bought it. What gives? I thought these things were supposed to be getting stronger and yet they seem to take scratching and cracking to a new level.

I can get my fingernail under that crack at the top and pull the screen up. Thankfully the Watch still works, but I'm going to be in the market for a new one once they are announced. My OG Watch in Stainless is still holding strong with no screen issues. I know that's due to the sapphire instead of glass, but still.

My job is a geek for a living, I'm not in construction or anything. I'm also not overly abusive of my gear and yet this glass just doesn't seem to hold up anywhere near like it used to. Heck, my iPhone XS got more use that the 11 Pro and the screen is still pristine on it. Not a mark, let alone many of them.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.