View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2020-09-03, 15:01

I'm really torn now. iOS 14 no longer allows a blank page on your home screen. Now I have to figure out what I want front and center. . I am at least glad I can "hide" offloaded apps by moving them to the App Library on my phone. This keeps their data in Health App, as an example, as opposed to deleting the app and the data with it. Years of FitBit data gone after Google bought them.

Looking back over this thread though I realize how much I miss really textured icons. I'm glad to see the "super flat" is fading and we are more in the middle of the two types at least.

Edit: As much as a like my home screen just my wall paper, maybe I need to rethink what handful of apps I really use and let everything else go to the App Library. Those categories line up with my folders I've created anyway... I don't like change unless I initiated it dang it!

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.

Last edited by turtle : 2020-09-03 at 15:20.