View Single Post
Dr. Bobsky

2021-08-22, 17:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscates2.0 View Post

The secret, live-in boyfriend must've really messed up to make her rat him out as an intruder (and hoped hubby plugged him and was never wise to the situation).
Apparently the husband was the intruder... so yeah.

Quote:
All silliness aside, how in the hell does someone live in your house and you don't know about it? The story doesn't make it clear how long he'd be living there (but that he was seeing the wife on the side for a year). Unless the husband is a long-haul trucker and is gone for weeks at a time, and only comes home to sleep, get some more clothes, eat a meal or two and then hit the road again, how does he not know a third person is living in his house? If you lived in the Biltmore House, okay...I get it. That might be tough to know what someone's up to a quarter mile down the hallway, in the north wing. But a regular, non-mansion house?! That's one out-of-touch, unaware husband.
Someone could definitely live in my parent's house without their knowing (all but one bedroom has ensuites and they are still working well past retirement age), so I imagined that this was a large-ish family home, and the photos seem to bear witness to this. I can imagine a housewife with her hobby corner that the schlub of a husband doesn't go near because housework is beneath him being able to squirrel away a methed out boyfriend. Or he was in the attic. Either way, Alabama was always a florida to me...