View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-08-25, 15:46

Funny thing is, I don't actually know a soul with an Android/non-iPhone. I truly don't. All my family, immediate and the ones I want to punch once a year at Thanksgiving, all have iPhones. All my friends. All their friends. All the people I did the pub trivia thing with for 2-3 years (my team and all the others). All my degenerate musician friends (and friends of theirs I've met over the years). Every casual acquaintance, everyone I ever struck up a conversation with at the pub, every co-worker, every vixen/cutie-pie at the grocery store who I wish I knew , etc.

iPhone, iPhone, iPhone, iPhone. Every single one. Not an Android (or Windows?) phone in the bunch. Dozens and dozens and dozens of people...all occupations, income brackets, gender, age, race, background, etc. I don't know anyone who doesn't have/use an iPhone.

I've been sitting here for a few minutes running through all the people in my life in any real way - all the above, and then some - and it's all iPhone, various models (3-4 first-gen SEs, some of the new ones and then most everyone else on a 7, 8, X, Xs, Xr, 11 or 12 or some sort (plus, pro, max, regular). Most in black/space grey, another healthy chunk in white/silver and only a handful in any color (gold, Pacific Blue, the 11/12 greens, etc.). My stepmom has a PRODUCT Red SE (with a clear gel case). Mind you, all the other ones with colors, I had to ask because they're all in cases, meaning the colors are never seen to the world, which is why I question the damn decision to even make them.

But, yeah...I don't know anyone who isn't using an iPhone. And while I don't know a ton of people (hundreds and thousands), I do know a lot. Enough that it's kinda interesting not one of them has an Android or any other type of phone. And, as you'd expect, most of them aren't Mac users. Maybe 10-15%, tops (because I know a lot of musicians and artistic/designer types). But everyone else is a Windows/PC user, but they, for whatever reason(s), still went with iPhone.

I always found that interesting/kinda cool.

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2021-08-25 at 15:58.