View Single Post
applenut
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2004-07-30, 01:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentEchoes
No Applenut I think your a bit off, I am more with Paul on this one. If Apple would air commercials about their OS or hardware, then people might know its not MAC, They might know that Apple does not sell Fruity colored iMacs anymore and that was a long time ago, Or know that Yes, both the internet and MS Word are compatible with the Mac. I talk to PC users all the time who know none of this. This cannot go unchecked. And a few billboards in a few major cities are not going to change that. Sorry.
you're wrong. people don't care. people don't think while watching commercials. hell, people don't pay attention to commercials. throwing a commercial up that shows MS Word Mac edition is wasted money. Throwing up an iPod ad that is loud, flashy and in your face and shows something that everyone has been talking about and something you keep hearing about.....that works.

again, i have no basis in advertising, but even with my lack of experience in the area your suggestions are hollow, boring, and just plain suck