View Single Post
Majost
monkey with a tiny cymbal

2007-08-22, 00:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Leader Pretend View Post
I am afraid right now of getting into a serious relationship, mostly because what do you do if you go somewhere else for college?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogs View Post
High school = bad time for serious relationships, good time to date 2 or 3 people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by World Leader Pretend View Post
So we agree. I didn't have a great experience with my last relationship, but that same girl I dated is now in a more serious relationship, and has been for nearly a year. I often forget that we ever dated. High school is a strange time... fucking hormones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieran23kk View Post
I disagree with the whole "no serious relationships in high school" thing.
Yes, yes and yes. Dating (especially at a young age) is all about learning about yourself. You shouldn't keep yourself from going on dates for fear of the future. Go out there and have fun. Learn what *you* are like in one-on-one situations with girls/women. If you end up finding someone who is *worth* making the effort over long distance, you will make it work.

If not, you will simply be all the wiser about who you are/who you want to be/who you want to be with.

Just be careful about getting too physical too fast in HS (you know... that whole "fucking hormones" thing ).