View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2022-04-25, 15:40

I don't know, few people complained when Dell was going private again. It is public again last I saw, but it wasn't a big deal. It just means changes can happen without shareholders suing.

Really, this seems to boil down to politics which is really funny. Some are posting how they are leaving since Musk is buying, Ryan is looking to quit, Trump won't come back because Truth....

What ever happened to it being a platform to live post about the sandwich you just ate or how good your dump was (looking at you Drew)?

I'm still not planning to come back because my information is what is being sold to the highest bidder. I do still have an account on there, my former username for that matter. However I haven't logged in for a very long time and always through obfuscating means when I do now.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.