View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2014-12-01, 19:34

So I totally lost track of time yesterday and didn't finish off all that I wanted, nor obviously did I knock out the upgrade. Sorry! Unless turtle wants to jump on it sooner, how about we upgrade this Friday?

I've also been spending some time updating a bunch of custom textures. This evening I've been totally redoing the doors, basing them on a mix of the defaults, some inspiration from Painterly, and new work from scratch. I've even redone the default oak wood door in a lighter style since other darker variations are now available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPoit View Post
Brad, are you referring to that place i built on top of a mountain? don't worry about it. Only things i built worth copying from bridgeport was the paulydome.
Yeah, the one in Bridgeport, just outside of downtown closer to where Drew settled. I always thought the little street shops were cool, but no huge loss if I skip it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
Remember the days when ladders stuck to glowstone?

Pepperidge Farm does.
I was really hoping ladders would stick to sea lanterns, but still no go. If you don't mind losing one side to torches or levers, ladders stick at least to redstone lamps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
just wanted to say OMG BRAD IS HERE!!! welcome back <3 <3
Thanks Jack.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.