View Single Post
arteggio

2011-04-27, 15:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post
If you stack booster rails one after the other does it go faster? Can you be thrown from the track?
Here's the MC wiki article. Based on one of the photos with four powered rails, I would say you can stack them. It also mentions somewhere that there's an upper speed limit (8 m/s?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
There's no diagonals afaikn with rails, but the overview looks pretty good. That said, the greyline will be a direct line from BP to Flaming Mountain. No stops. If someone would like to connect into my system, be my guest, but only at my substation.
Do you plan to make greyline follow spec's skyway, then go north to Flaming Mountain, where the substation will be?

Southernmost line: unless underground, it cannot extend out to the skyway that branches off to the sand mine at the SW of Furronia because of my chapel and shipyard. Though, it would be easy enough to lay it down at the bottom of my moat. If this line gets built as it's currently mapped, I would want it to end somewhere before my walls and then I'll take it inside at some spot.

Unless someone wants a quick route to the SW sand mine, then we can work something out. Just not the south skyway.

(Someone made diagonal tracks going from BP to the Arena. It's doable, with a ton of curves. )