View Single Post
kieran
@kk@pennytucker.social

2018-06-12, 07:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac+ View Post
kieran What? 14 hour brain surgery to remove a tumor! I can’t recall this - maybe I posted, maybe I’m losing it? That must have been incredibly scary! I’m glad you’re alright though.

It’s great to know that working for yourself is proving to be the right move and you’re loving travelling with your new wife. That’s all awesome! Congrats mate.

If your travels ever take you to Australia - or Melbourne, more specifically, let me know! I’d be happy to show you and your wife around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capella View Post
I know I follow you on twitter Kieran and I still don't remember hearing about the surgery! Or I forgot... I remembered the Boston move and then the NYC one. Working for yourself sounds great.
Thanks for the thoughts.

I don't know if I posted much, either here or on Twitter, at that time. Lots of things going on that I mostly kept to myself.

Just had a few weeks of terrible headaches and my mom finally forced me to the hospital and a few hours later I was having surgery. Crazy time period of my life, but that's all behind me now and enjoying my time in what has to be one of the craziest cities in the world.

No more Twitter. It's Mastodon now.