View Single Post
titeun

2005-08-30, 02:35

You know, reading through these posts I have come to what I think is going to be revealed. Let me explain.

Not the iTunes Phone. Like someone said above, the phone isnt something that apple would get that excited about, I mean honestly do any of you guys think apple would host a special event and invite people to it using the 1000/pocket quote, all for a product that they don't even manufacture. It would be made by motorola anyways, so why would apple need to host an event. And according to many sites its just the phone that plays music, not that cool, unless... the only way I could see it happening is if apple manufactured this phone and it was like an apple cell phone, complete with itunes, iapps, .mac integration and cell capabilities, and bluetooth, but then something like this is something we dream of but not sure it fits up with what apple is hinting at. Sure maybe eventually the moto phone will come out, maybe even the same event, but this has got to be something else.

Video iPod, could it be, well maybe, as we read above, all things are lined up as far as content, but surely it isnt just a normal ipod that plays video, steve must have made us something cooler, something that catches us off gaurd.

I believe it's either the video ipod, or.. an ipod that is redesigned with a bigger screen, that plays video and has iapps, .mac integration, an internet browser, wifi/and cellular signal all under one hood. I hope it is this, I hope it has everything in a nice package, but probably it will not have cellular signal. I just hope its something like an ipod, but with more features than just video, and a bigger screen.