Thread: Apple Watch
View Single Post
gsxrboy

2013-12-16, 22:09

It's odd that everyone seems to want a bigger screened phone/phamlet/tablet to look at movies, messages, maps, emails, pictures, but suddenly with wearable computing the industry is sure now that reducing the screen size to watch format size is the new best thing.

I'm pretty darn tech but I cannot imagine any need for a smart watch for *my* lifestyle. I have an iPhone, iPad, Mac computers and an awesome 'smart' watch on my wrist that gives me instant exposure to the tasks its very best at. Telling the time. All with all day battery life and no need for charging, cables, wifi. Just a little movement of my wrist keeps my automatic watch ticking along in a beautiful, format screen size unrestricted mechanical glory.

I have zero need to have wrist notification of things that my iPhone already tells me, in a much more hand & finger friendly, eye friendly, battery friendly, powerful format. Other's might need to see every retweet, instagram and facebook like notification, but meh, not ever for me.