Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprops View Post
Renaissance Era Starfleet Juggling Academy

I'm getting better at this.

https://imgur.com/a/jkd7sq4

I love it!

Quote:
I need to stop sharing my fun experiments on Facebook, as there are too many people who are objecting to the fundamental technology itself and are laying into me with great and profound judgment.
Fortunately they're always welcome here on ye old AppleNova forums.

Quote:
I'm trying to understand this technology, as it directly affects my livelihood. Might as well have some fun along the way.
And it's addictive as heck, isn't it? I forced myself step away from the tools for the last week because I was sinking way too much time into tweaking this or that, recreating the same prompt over again with subtle wording changes each time, comparing different sampling methods and step counts, scouring the web for alternate models, etc. And in the end, most of it was still junk not really worth sharing.

Quote:
pirates drinking beer on surface of the moon renaissance festival with dark starry sky and planet earth looming in background, bright stars, steampunk lunar rover, cinematic, action, movement
Make it so.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.