View Single Post
LoCash
Rest In Peace

2005-04-01, 17:40

UPDATE * UPDATE * UPDATE * UPDATE

I'm in the bathroom when I hear (Yes, she yells that loud, but it's a small office too), "JACK, YOU FUCKING LITTLE PRICK! YOU SWAPPED THE KEYS ON MY KEYBOARD!"

I started laughing so hard I wasn't able to aim straight. So I washed my hands and traipsed back in. "Did you say something, Zucco?"

"You swapped the keys on my keyboard, look!"

Now she has a laptop with a LogiTech Bluetooth keyboard. So I look at the laptop and say, "Jeez, how would you even take those off?"

She taps her fingers on the desk and says, "It's the external keyboard, and you know it you little shit."

I reply, "Well, I don't see the problem. All the keys are there, standard QWERTY layout...". She says, "You swapped the 'M" and the 'N' keys, bastard."

"Well, 'M' does come before 'N' in the alphabet, looks right to me...."

She typed something for me to prove it and demanded I fix it. So I take her keyboard back to my desk with a pair of plyers and start typing shit. It was still within Bluetooth range, so it took her a minute. Since it's one of those Logitech keyboards it had a bunch of buttons for special functions I started hitting, and apps started launch. She was like, "JUST PUT THE KEYS BACK ALREADY!"

Oh man, I'm laughing so hard today...

It is with great regret that we say our farewells to Jack, who passed away on May 28th, 2005. Jack, you will be missed by all

Superior thinking has always overwhelmed superior force. - Marine Corps Officers

"You don't lead by hitting people over the head-that's assault, not leadership." - General Eisenhower