View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2019-08-07, 00:05

...and I just added a new Sonos speaker to the mix. At $99 I couldn't pass up on the IKEA Sonos baby, SYMFONISK. I even got the wall mounting bracket at $20. Sure it doesn't have a microphone, as though that is a bad thing.

This one is going in my kitchen. I took some pictures of it that I'll add below. I will say a few things about it. It is taller than I expected it to be. It isn't huge, but about 12" x 4" was taller than I expected. Still plays music very well. Since I didn't get home until later in the evening tonight I didn't really test it out. It is actually still sitting on my microwave right now since I didn't feel like mounting it either. I had to share it though. Well worth the $99 for another Sonos though.

The only issue I see is that they didn't align the cord run well for running the cord on the narrow side. Since the molding on the plug is so large, it makes it force and odd curve to be able to fit right in the cord channel. Really a minor thing, but it stood out to me.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.