View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2008-10-31, 23:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle2472 View Post
Congrats to you Brad.
And congrats to you, too! Your second picture has a special kind of horrifying that strikes me like a deer in headlights. When I scroll down, I stop on it for a second before I shake myself free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle2472 View Post
How long did you work on your pack?
Since, err, February?

I'll repeat the same line I gave to a few folks at work. When I was a kid growing up in the '80s, there were two things that I really, really wanted to be for Halloween: Link from The Legend of Zelda and a Ghostbuster. I never got to be either. So, the last two years I went completely over-the-top to fulfill my childhood fantasies for Halloween. Mission accomplished!

I actually feel strangely fulfilled after all of that, believe it or not, and can't think of anything else that stands out as something I'll do for Halloween in the coming years...

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.