View Single Post
¡Damned!

2012-03-09, 16:06

A handful of things:

First, the entryway to the skellie trap has moved. It's at the front of slanthaus now. I had to move it due to the storage area underneath.

Second, I started laying torches in the large desert E of Newport Beach (or whatever our beachfront home area is called) for an area that's just about right size for the MC Museum Complex. Since I wanted it to be semi-close to town this time, I also took the initiative to build a handful of bridges over the nice river that meanders through the desert in the hope that our new downtown keeps that as a natural formation. It could be really nice to have a city with a river running through it. Once the museum is moved I plan to replace the sand with grass, but that's a while away.

Third, I'm hoping that Bryson will cordon off a spot for his Arts Centre next, then the PO, then the Exchange, then whatever other Downtown buildings we want to move. Then we can fill in the gaps with new structures.

Fourth, earlier this week I torched off the top of the tall mountain E of the downtown area with plans to build, but I thought about it more and since that's the only tall mountain range close to town I thought I'd give Robo dibs on it for Hogwarts. Check it out Robo, if it doesn't fit your needs then I may still build there. The end of Museum Complex does get close to one of the foothills, but Hogwarts may still work.

So it goes.