View Single Post
arteggio

2011-02-06, 10:32

Well Mr Fancy Pants, I hope that pygame app led to a perfectly placed floor considering I had just volunteered to the arrange it. I figure I have a good mind for setting out things strategically, so I thought I'd have a go at it, but I guess I experienced the dreaded end-of-page post location. WIll have to do it some other time, unless Arena management has a monopoly on floor set-up.

So, has the Wager been one? Did the matches last more than a few seconds, though? Maybe a certain degree of armor could be permitted for each player so that no one dies from being hand-punched while searching a chest (at least that's what it looked like in the video).

And in other news, I added doors to the Skyriser skyway link, Elysium. In a furnace downstairs I also found 4 ore and 5 ingots of iron. I took them, because I think I might have forgotten them there for the last month, but it's totally possible that someone else was smelting them and forgot them. Let me know if they're yours.

Anyone interested in playing around with the skyscraper I made? It's pretty bare and I don't care to do anything with it, so I thought about auctioning it off with a beginning bid of $0, or donating it to charity. Or setting the wood floors on fire and gutting most of it...