View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2008-12-29, 23:54

I figured it wouldn't be a big deal since Coke Zero has no sugar in it but I was wrong. I just thought I'd share my pictures of what I found. I really was surprised that it fried like it did. I'm sure it's when my daughter was cleaning it and pushing the buttons on it that it actually burned. Everything seemed fine on it until I attempted to play Force Unleashed tonight and couldn't use my Lightsaber, ("X") button.

Sad part is that it was spilled by my 2 year old about 5pm last night. I'm amazed at the amount of corrosion that had already taken place. It cleaned up some with cotton swab and alcohol, but the damage is clear from the pictures. Oh well, what's $50? I'm just glad my camera didn't get ruined too since it got a little splashing. Click the images to see all of them.

Never leave 2 year old unattended with glass of Coke Zero and PS3 controller.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.