View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2011-04-16, 21:14

So I'm personally torn on this one. I think in time this MC chat will die down to just another topic of chat. Then again, it's also a game that is allowed to build for time to come. Sooooo on one hand I think there should be a group to join if you'd like to be a part of the Minecraft fun. By joining you see the sub-forum and topics about MC. On the other hand, it's just another topic for people to talk about in a forum that covers anything and everything. It just happens to be the latest thing to beat sliced bread.

The nice part of a group is the elitist mindset we could develop because we are a part of something others aren't!

My take is for now just let it ride and see what happens. In a few months if it's still Minecraftnova and others have a hard time finding everything else about AN then consider the group.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.