View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2014-12-28, 14:16

For the path I'm not exactly sure of how I want to do this. All enclosed when underwater or make them swim a portion to allow the visitors to see the guardians a little closer.

For now I'm thinking a surface path that stops just shy of the square above the monument. Then go below the surface and circle around the perimeter in an all glass tunnel that's 3x3 inside. This will allow visitors to see the squids being attacked an such. People can swim if they want by not going in the tunnel or walk on the tunnel. The glass will be one block below the surface of the water.

As of now, I'm thinking I'll have a chute that goes from the tunnel around the monument that ends right before the opening of the monument. This will require a little bit of time in the water, but will limit the modification to the monument.

709, if you have a specific design for the path to that tunnel, feel free to get it started. I lit a two torch wide stretch of the desert that points to the opening of my monument. That will make lining up a little easier I hope.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.