View Single Post
Randhir (Eye-Fi)

2010-04-01, 10:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotcatbug View Post
So... let me understand this. You replace the SD card in your camera with this thing and then, from then on, your pictures just magically move from your camera to your computer? You never have to take the SD card out or connect the camera to the computer or anything like that?

I read over the description on Amazon, and this seems to be how it works, but they never just spell it out clearly like that, so I'm thinking there's gotta be a deal-breaker in there somewhere.

Because, if it really does work like I hope it does, I'm going to have to get one of these.
Spotcatbug, yes this is the way it works. You can view a quick video demo of this at our web site: www.eye.fi - there is a quick, simple set up the first time so that you give the card access to your secure Wi-Fi networks and tell the card which computer you want the photos and videos sent to. That's it! We have a 30 day return policy if you buy from our site. Most of our retailers like Best Buy have a similar return policy (please check with them for details) so that you can test it out for yourself. You can also check the list of compatible cameras (we work with most SD-compatible cameras) at http://support.eye.fi/cameras

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Randhir (Eye-Fi)