View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2010-06-23, 19:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboman View Post
It's Apple, of course it is. Look for a breathless Gizmodo headline about it ("Why Apple Wants to Control Who You Talk To!") tomorrow.
No, that would be CNN. Complete with the moronic comments section cranked up to 11.

Quote:
appel suks !!! HAHHAHAHAAA
and
Quote:
they're phones r no goood ... they disserve this!!!

But, yeah...there are people waiting to pounce, I'm sure. This time tomorrow night, Apple might have a small black eye. Just depends on how the next 24 hours go (because a lot more people will be getting their iPhones tomorrow and so I think we'll have a much bigger base to draw from on this stuff.

If it doesn't progress beyond what it currently is, then it's just some weird network thing or maybe some random flawed models. But if this is the only thing being talked about tomorrow evening...yikes.

Apple will get a small taste of how Microsoft must feel, every time they try to launch something and have it take a public poop right on their shoe.

I'll say this...if it is a touching or grounding issue and those rubber/plastic bumpers prevent it, the least Apple could do is give one away - white or black, depending on your phone - with every purchase. If you want one of the colors, you can buy one. But nobody should have to pay $29 so their phone will work right (if that's kinda what's going on here).

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2010-06-23 at 19:17.