View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2012-03-31, 21:40

That is very cool. I'm considering it for my home....but not sure I'm ready to spring for that since my wife and kids do stay home.

Speaking of kids..... Enter my project!

And the finished project:

Yeah, we know the grass needs cutting, but it's been raining so much here you can't tell it was cut last weekend!

Anyway, it was a fun project for the most part. My mom was over helping me out with it and the kids don't even know it's up yet. We hope they don't see it until later since it's for a surprise for them next week. Now was the best time to get it up though.

I did, however, put the top bar on upside down the first time. That was not fun. Had to undo everything just to roll the bar over. Not a top quality project to say the lest. But it was what I spent most of my time rowing today and it was fun. Can't wait to see the faces on my kids when they see it.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.