View Single Post
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2011-04-27, 12:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Yep. I'll be sad if I have to give up the land between the bin and mansion, as I did have plans for it (whenever I finish the airport). If there's no other suitable location, though, I guess I'll hand it over.
Lucky Brad with all the prime real estate. You could always just tell me what you want to build there and I could help you find another spot... Besides, you totally owe me one secret now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad
But first, why not consider repurposing the existing monorail station in Bridgeport? You know, the one at the base of the skyway exit ramp?
If that's what I'm thinking of, 709 started by saying he didn't think it would be big enough, and I'd agree. It might be big enough if all we wanted was a hub for tracks, but if we wanted to build a train station that actually felt like part of the town, a la airport, I think we'd need more space, no?

But we don't want to take your spot. There's still space between my house and Old Towne, and that's at a skyway intersecton, not just an east-west skyway. Maybe that could be an okay place?

and i guess i've known it all along / the truth is, you have to be soft to be strong