View Single Post
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2012-03-19, 20:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggnorekthx View Post
Hi! I'm Dan. First and foremost, I'm a gamer. I'm 26 now - I got my first NES when I was 5, and I've been glued to gaming ever since. Although I love playing video games, I've become more and more a collector as well. I won't sell old games, and I go out of my way to get copies of rare games, especially when they are awesome (Phantasy Star Online for the Gamecube, for example.)

I also collect Nintendo memorabilia. I have a bunch of the old Mario comics, and a few of the Choose Your Own Adventure-style Nintendo Adventure Books.
OK you'll fit in.

Nice to meet you, Dan. Do you like Zelda? Our old worlds had several block-perfect replicas of Zelda areas. Brad and Rowdy really outdid themselves, I think. I'm sure we'll have some game-themed projects in our new world before long

What is your favorite of all your Nintendo memorabilias? It doesn't have to be your favorite game or system or whatever (because of course those questions are impossible), just whatever you think is the most interesting to share.

and i guess i've known it all along / the truth is, you have to be soft to be strong