View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2011-04-30, 16:06

So I've finished my Dark Green run. I know there is a major community effort, but I was doing this for me and figured I'd make it some everyone could use it if they wish.

This allows the launch and stop at the start point. You don't have to get out if you want to run again.

The access to the Park launch is via a ladder at the base of the stairs coming off of the skyway. So, the long stretch goes under my skyway directly.

It is totally underground and ready to go. Please do replace the minecarts after using them. I'm also very open to a connection with the community rail system in BP, otherwise this entrance should do for now. It sure does making the run from one are to the other a snap! Lit well enough and underground so weather and baddies won't get to you.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.