View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-02-04, 14:30

Thing is, she seems like she has a bit of a head on her shoulders, even kinda wise beyond her years in some ways (growing up fast, etc. I suppose). I've seen a couple of interviews over the years where she wasn't acting like a loon or junior high nutcase, and I was like "why can't you act like this more often? You'd actually be kinda endearing and interesting."

And then she goes and shoves a hula hoop up her cooter on SNL or whatever, and we're just back to square one.

She's one of those people who could be both beautiful and interesting (and she seems to be able to carry a tune a little bit), but, for whatever reason, she seems hell-bent to go out of her way to make sure none of that comes through. She seems to revel in her scuzzy-ness in a way that's just gross to me. I like a certain degree of edginess and "WTF?!" in people, but I kinda have a threshold. And she blows past it, constantly, at super-sonic speeds.

Wash your ass, try to go a week without piercing something and quit putting your tongue on everything in the room and we'll talk.