View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2020-10-16, 21:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
If you decide to do that before this new run here are the 2 additional chunks I'd like to keep intact:
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post
I'd really rather Brad do the trim. I've done it before and he wrote a nice script for it... I'm just not comfortable with it yet.
Sorry it took me a little longer than expected to get to this! As always, I like to update my Photoshop template with a current top-down render, and I had to go install a brand new Windows (ugh) VM in order to get a recent enough build of minutor running. With that, here's a super zoomed-out view of everything we have today…

and a closer view of the more central regions…

and what that looks like with 709's recommended trim…

Look good? I'll match up the region IDs to this graphic and update my script to trim the fat, and after a local trial run, I'll plan to run it on T's server tomorrow.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.