View Single Post
thuh Freak
Finally broke the seal

2006-02-13, 14:48

i don't suspect him of drug use. (...i dont consider pot a "drug"...) i believe him when he said that being accused by a reputable paper of using crack is probably very very disturbing (i did notice, that he didn't explicitly say, from the last hour that i saw, that he didn't use; only that the mere accusation was insulting. i still trust him on it though). i can respect him wanting his privacy, and being disgusted and horrified by that kind of accusation. wanting less than mega-star fame is reasonable and understandable. i just dont like when he makes it out like he was, idk, super-huge. i thot of him as more of cult-huge, a fad that you hoped wouldn't fade. lets be honest; before his show, the only people who recognized him had maybe seen 1/2baked. in interviews leading up to his show's premiere, i had to explain to my college friends that he was the lead in `that pot movie` ("oh, that hilarious spanish guy, b" "well he was in it too, but not him the other guy" "oh! brewer from SNL?" "no, the black guy" "oh yea. he's kinda funny") the show is/was very popular. cult-popularity i thot, where people mimic for a few weeks and move on. "i'm rick james bitch"; like ali g (i can't even remember an ali-g quote to insert), or "all your base are belong to us."

i thought for sure his smokes were ... uh ... spliffs. he had this high feel to him. nttawwt.