View Single Post
MagSafe

2006-11-15, 18:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasmits View Post
I'll believe in the iPhone when I see it. In fact, I'm sick of it already. Pardon my cynicism.
Completey agree, i've been holding off buying a new mobile phone for a year now, and back then it was on its last legs ... now its just begging to be replaced

I think for MWSF '07 they'll be the release of the true Video iPod, similar in size to the 60GB iPod but the entire white area filled with a touch screen. As well as it having 100GB+ storage space it will have PDA features such as being able to edit your iCal and Address Book and sync them with your mac, also ... a possible introduction to flash memory instead of a hard drive.

I seriously doubt Apple will bring out an "iPhone", it just seems to complicated for them to get into that sort of market and arrange contracts with different networks around the world etc. etc etc.

Actually, on thinking more into MWSF '07 it's going to pretty exciting because there isn't really any obvious things Apple will be unveiling, with the exception of iLife & iWork ofcourse ... last year new macs were what were all over the rumour sites but we've had plenty of them this year ... maybe they'll release a brand new model altogether ... who knows?

Find me on Twitter: @StevenMcLintock