View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2022-06-11, 02:05

Like I said, I try hard not to cuss too much on this forum. But, sometimes my inner human gets away from me.

That said …

Fuck me running!

I just cannot get on board with the absolute and total mental retardation involved in this instance. That anyone — and I mean anyone — thought this was a good idea is absurd. Keeping in mind that the yearbook in question had to be in development for at least six months-ish, this was planned before the recent slaughter of innocents in Uvalde. That matters not a lick to me. Enough children have been murdered in schools by nutballs that this crap should never have gotten passed the marijuana-fueled "I got an ideer" stage. An adult — any adult — should have smacked that smart ass square in the chops before "murder mystery at school" ever got clear of their mouth. Oh, my hell!

What in the actual FUCK?

Paul, I demand you find proof that this shit happened in Florida!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprops View Post
There are people upstream at the publisher who handle the art too
And these fucktards want red-flag laws? I'm sure the publisher got paid well. But, at the end of the day, they don't care so long as the check clears.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)