View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2019-06-04, 10:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
… but I'm keeping my eyes on you.
Believe me, I know.

I want this place to succeed, and I'll do all that I can to help it along. If that means using the "power", then so be it. I'll let people say what they want, act like they want. I'm not interested in banning folks over their jabber habits. However, I will do my best to act a bit more like the old-timey cops: just keeping the peace as best I can. And banning bots at the drop of a hat!

I remember in the "old days" that the rumors threads were all locked as soon as the keynote was over. I'm not sure how I felt about it at first, but soon, I got it. The admins/mods were just trying to keep the clutter down and the conversations focused. Capella dropped in and started a thread for most of the day's categories and that keeps all us crazies jabbering about the topic in question. Really improves the conversational flow and the thread makes more sense. Otherwise, the WWDC thread would be a frickin' mess!

Anyway, I'll not ban you, 709, unless you steal my Demon Pick!

Edit: I am having trouble with the cute little "edit" button that exists on every single post. I can make you guys say whatever I want!

"One million dollars! BWAHAHAHAHA! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)

Last edited by kscherer : 2019-06-04 at 11:04.