View Single Post
billybobsky
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2012-03-03, 05:07

#1 Kill TL but allow tp. I am sure there is a way.

#2 Good...

#3 Really, people didn't build in the terraformed desert because of some well defined rules? I think people didn't build there because they were after bigger structures that would have individually taken over the entire downtown and the ugliness on the horizon on the other side of town. There were plenty of open plots available for the taking and no one did. This lack of guidelines is going to cause conflict, but its not going to be unfixable. The general idea should be: if you want a land claim and are going to start building immediately put down torches and signs indicating the desire to build there. Most people won't build in pre-lit areas unless they know they are open.

#4 I don't see much of a difference between hoarding and rapidly building a structure. In fact, I'd actually prefer that people hoard and build nice structures than feel the need to rush to completion on creative day. I understand as well that creative day will end up being quite busy/popular, so whatever; if it keeps the map going... Also: some restraints should be in place. I like 709's idea that big structures created on creative day should be done in a separate section of the map (unless its finishing touches on a mostly legit build)...