View Single Post
kieran
@kk@pennytucker.social

2020-10-17, 20:40

This is what I get after running those commands.

Code:
kierankelly@iMac ~ % diskutil info /dev/disk1 Device Identifier: disk1 Device Node: /dev/disk1 Whole: Yes Part of Whole: disk1 Device / Media Name: APPLE HDD HTS541010A9E632 Volume Name: Not applicable (no file system) Mounted: Not applicable (no file system) File System: None Content (IOContent): EF57347C-0000-11AA-AA11-00306543ECAC OS Can Be Installed: No Media Type: Generic Protocol: SATA SMART Status: Verified Disk / Partition UUID: C5B53D92-60D4-432F-B5FC-50A88047341B

I believe I was able to delete things using the summer, but I'm not entirely sure. it's basically just holding things for Plex at the moment. Not really anything important.

I can drag things off of the disk and drag things into there and Plex recognizes it and I can play it, but I jsut can't delete things off of there once they're there. I don't even have an option to move items to the trash from the context menu, nor can I drag them to the trash.

In the Sharing and Permissions section in "Get Info", it says "You can only read" even though my name is there and says "Read & Write"

No more Twitter. It's Mastodon now.