View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2019-12-15, 11:31

It’s a ball that shouldn’t be dropped to this degree.

It’s lame enough that they’re shorting him on a specific storage type he originally chose/paid for (and, no...the extra RAM or whatever else doesn’t offset that, IMO). And now they’re cornholing him over the coals on shipping, timeframes, etc.?

This isn’t good customer service. It seems to be an issue/defect, several times now, on their product...and they almost seem to be going out of their way to make the resolution of it all an enormous logistical and financial pain-in-the-ass for someone whose money they already got (and I’m pretty sure this isn’t kieran’s first Apple purchase, so they should be able to check registration info and buying history on their end enough to see he’s a longtime, loyal customer and maybe see fit to cut through the horseshit and aggravation a bit).

Or do companies no longer do that sort of thing? Is that just “old school” service/support that modern outfits don’t buy into for bean-counting reasons?

This could, and should, have been resolved way before now, without all this aggravation. There just seems to be excessive roadblocks and “gotchas” through all this, IMO. Just no good faith efforts to take care of a paying, loyal customer being put forth by Apple that I can see.

They’re not doing the man right, and that just irks me, on a human level.