View Single Post
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2006-03-05, 23:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWretched
I don't see what being new to the forum has to do with knowing that Apple's new logo doesn't have multiple colors. If I'm not mistaken is was you who said "The six bright colors of Apple's logo are perfect for it."
Well, excuse me for not saying "former." I thought most people would have the sense to realize that I might be intentionally talking about the old logo, but apparently I overestimated you.

I mean, what did you think I meant? Did you honestly think I didn't know that Apple's current logo no longer features the colored stripes?

My post was about special edition iPods for Apple's thirtieth anniversary, for crying out loud. It shouldn't be hard to figure out that I might have intentionally referenced Apple's classic logo.

EDIT: Sorry if it seems I'm being cranky. You are right - being a new user has nothing to do with it. But I honestly have no idea what your motive would be to nit-pick a post for not saying "former logo" when it's fairly obvious he new it was the former logo.

I mean, really. What were the chances of me not noticing that Apple changed its logo over half a decade ago?

But I was wrong to bring your "new-user-ness" into it, and I apologize. It's not like it's a huge deal anyway - just, kinda...irritating.

and i guess i've known it all along / the truth is, you have to be soft to be strong

Last edited by Robo : 2006-03-06 at 00:02.