View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-01-08, 10:29

These things have been out on the street for a couple of months now? I guess now is the time, if this were truly a mass issue, we'd start to hear about it, this first quarter or so of 2021. I'm just hoping it's an isolated fluke/bad luck (it happens). Still sucks for kieran, no matter what.

If something like this happened to me, I'd have a tough go, logistically. The nearest Apple store to me is Knoxville, about 90 minutes north of here, give or take, up I-75. And, last I checked, they just had regular mall type hours (it's in a large shopping mall, on the southern outskirts/suburbs of the city). So even if I wanted to drive up there at 3:30am for an appointment/fix, I couldn't. EDIT: They're temporarily closed anyway, according to Apple's site.

I truly had no idea there were 24/7 Apple Stores until kieran's post above. Do they stay busy/hopping at all hours? I suppose in a place like NYC, they do? There are always shoppers in there?

Blows my little small-town mind. Everything here, except bars/restaurants, closes up at 9-10pm (and on Sundays, many places call it a day by 6pm or so).