View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2021-04-09, 11:03

Great job, Yontsey! You have the right to be proud of that accomplishment.

I'm bouncing between 170 and 180, but I'm also bouncing between cutting and bulking at this point. Only thing I'm changing diet-wise is how much I eat, and how many carbs I'm taking in. Right now, it's all protein and veggies. Lots of protein! I'm trying to maintain 150g protein daily, while getting as few carbs as possible. Easier said than done. When bulking, I eat the same amount of protein and just add in lots of carbs.

Getting stronger every week, and my lifting chart shows it. I can see some changes in my body, but they're small. Still, I can see muscles I haven't ever seen before.

But, the muscles I really want to see (my abs) are still buried behind a thin veil of fat that just won't go away. Regardless, abs have to be strengthened or you won't see them even if the fat is gone, so I keep working them.

I'm glad I've got a stubborn streak. Otherwise I would much rather just stay in bed!

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)