View Single Post
PB PM
Sneaky Punk

Send a message via Skype™ to PB PM 
2022-11-03, 14:49

Had a good run of good health the last 2 and half years, but my time as come. Entire family came down with COVID last week, despite our precautions. I got it sometime over the past weekend, and test showed positive immediately today, first time I bothered to do it, figured it was a given. Living together it was almost impossible to avoid. Had just got the most recent bi-variant booster almost three weeks ago when it first became available here.

None of the classic symptoms, likely one of the newer common variants, and over all it feels nothing like any cold or flue I've had before (I know we all experience those differently, so that doesn't mean much). Feels like my head is in a fog, but no cognitive issues, other than slower reaction time, and feeling a little tipsy at times. On and off coughing, have had a fervor for sure, but never got sweaty. Feels like every muscle in my body is sore (doesn't happen with cold/flu for me). No energy. Monday I went for a half hour walk, needed a 1 hour nap to recover. Tuesday morning, I need a nap after breakfast. Felt better Tuesday after a walk. Couldn't much sleep that night, too stuffed up. Felt a little better yesterday, went to work (I worked alone outdoors) for two hours and felt okay, but tired. Today, head is a little foggier than the past two days, very stuffy, and sometimes it feels more like a cold, then it doesn't.

I can only assume it would have turned out worse without the recent booster, which I might add I had no reaction to at all. I got my booster and flu shot the same day. Nothing.