Brad
Selfish Heathen

2023-02-01, 23:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
Genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post
I'm really holding out so I don't get side doored by sex scenes in it because my teenagers want to watch it with me.
Since you're on the lookout, I'll give a heads-up about any salacious content. Using spoiler tags for people who want to enjoy the show going in cold. The spoiler-free summary is that I'm pretty sure you still have nothing to worry about.

Episode 2 has
Spoiler (click to toggle):
a brief scene with a nude corpse of a middle-aged woman on a medical/autopsy examining table, but it's entirely clinical and not at all titillating or objectifying. I'd even wager that the actor was chosen to be especially average so not to give any viewers the wrong impression here.

Episode 3 almost kind of technically has
Spoiler (click to toggle):
a sex scene, maybe? We see the first minute of a couple beginning to engage, if you catch my drift, but the scene cuts away before any real action happens, and what you do see on-screen would barely muster a PG-13 rating and could easily be aired on prime time broadcast TV. I think you might get a couple seconds of heavy breathing. Egads! No actual naughty bits are to be seen, though!

At most, I would imaging a teen in the room raising an eyebrow and smirking or making a brief sophomoric chuckle just long enough to be thoroughly disappointed that nothing exciting is actually coming up.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.