View Single Post
Windswept
On Pacific time

2006-07-12, 12:18

I like it when the gecko is sitting in a chair, because his body is so long/tall, and his legs are so small. I think it's cute how he crosses his legs at the ankle.

I loved it when he was sitting in the airplane seat, because he was so tiny and the seat so huge. I think he had a seat belt on, but I can't really remember. If he had a seat belt on, I would 'really' have loved that.

Those Pella window commercials were funny *for a while*, Paul. You know, the one where the lady is showing her friend how the blinds go up and down inside the panes of glass, while the husband is out in the yard catching his grill on fire and causing it to 'asplode'.

There's one commercial where a guy dressed as a lobster is in the background getting his tail stuck in a revolving entrance door. I have NO idea what that commercial is about, or even what the product is they're advertising. I get distracted by the lobster and never 'have' paid attention to the actual ad. *shrug*

The one of the guy standing in the driveway reading the paper while the girls are in the car in the garage waiting for him to move. Finally last night I figured out that he was waiting for them to put their seatbelts on. I never had paid close enough attention to what was going on, because I kept looking at the 'guy', thinking that from certain angles he looked like Kevin Costner.