View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2022-04-16, 11:06

I suppose the thread title should be updated to include/reflect TikTok, as that now seems to be the primary source of everyone's "learning"/making it through life...

Or we can just create a new, dedicated thread where we relentlessly mock/bash the platform? Either way.

TikToker shares surprising spice hack: 'Feeling like a professional chef'

In related news, if you hold your breath while you're underwater you won't drown! Awesome life-hack, yo!

First off, maybe if people put their phones down for four minutes, they'd learn/figure out obvious shit like this themselves? Secondly, what it is about TikTok types constantly posting stuff as though they discovered/invented it, and/or are the first people to ever do it (up to, and including, breast-feeding and properly using the sun visor in your car).

"You, like, pull it down approximately 90 degrees and...boom, the sun is, like, all blocked! Everyone thinks it's just a place to put your mail and keys, but, yo...it actually does so much more!".

And then the frightening (and soul-crushing) comments from their born-last-week(?) "followers":

"OMFG, that's AMAZING!"

"Dude, so much this!"

"Shook."

"My life will never be the same...I always wondered what that thing was!"

The followers/commenters are always worse than the original thing being show, if you can believe that.

Thanks, Joshh with a "g"...now go eat a Hot Pocket with a straw or whatever your latest claim to fame/life hack is.

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2022-04-16 at 11:17.